enter nothing witty here

Friday, June 03, 2005

He's going Cruise

I have my IMDB days; these are days when I find myself following a movie that's interesting me, or an actor/actress who I'm interested in looking up a little of. I've found interesting things; I'm sure we all could. The other day I found myself reading about Tom Cruise.

Last night I was finally able to watch a recorded episode of the O'Reilly Factor(what can I say, I'm married to a Republican) which had been advertised as questioning Scientology. Now, years back, I worked for the old ISP Netcom (then Mindspring, then Earthlink) which ended up in a lawsuit with Scientology - I'd like to think old Netcom employees have a special place in their heart for this cult, so news about their ways sometimes perks my ears.

This morning I had a chance to read more on Mr. Cruise's lambasting of Ms. Shields. I was rather surprised to learn that there's absolutely no science behind anti-depression medication. Fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home