enter nothing witty here

Friday, June 03, 2005

Pelote à épingles

But this translated back into English is "Winds into a ball with pins".

I had to start of the day with fasting. Certainly not hard if you time it right. I managed to get to the first place for lab work at 7:40am with my filled up container of piddle and the needle portion was pretty quick. However, I'd decided that since I also had to provide fasting blood work for my doctor's clinic (for a drug trial) I'd wait until husband and the boy were out of the house, then I'd take the girl and go up to the hospital and get that done. Easy enough, except I ended up getting pricked four more times; twice more in the earlier spot since it hadn't bruised. I'm so happy I don't live in fear of needle; otherwise, between the lancets, the syringes, and all the blood work, I'd be done. But, I'm sure, there are few diabetics who manage to retain a fear of needles very long.

Also today I have to deliver one of our product to a hospital, in the rain, with the girl in tow. This should be fun! I'm going to wait until this afternoon to see if the rain might stop. Weather.com isn't helping my qualms. Again, let me emphasize the fun: bouquet of candy in a box, rain, baby in a car-seat carrier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home