enter nothing witty here

Monday, June 06, 2005

Tangent: Schools

Last night I remembered I had an account on Friends Reunited. I'm not a paid member, so I can't send messages to people, but I can view profiles, etc. I spent loads of time looking at the profiles of people who'd included them. A lot of people have changed jobs, own horses, and have even moved elsewhere in Europe. Eddie McNamee even moved to Canada. I read messages people wrote about teachers. A lot of it is bittersweet; there's the wonderful teachers, the strange ones, but then there was all that I didn't like about school; the teasing, the meanness, the dissatisfaction of it all.

I probably won't ever be really happy; but can it be blamed when, during break in primary, we'd all run up into the ferns behind school and play kiss, cuddle, or torture and all the boys would choose torture?! It still lives with me, this pain! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home