enter nothing witty here

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Employed again....

My ex boss is writing up an offer letter for me, and I have to fax in the authorization form for a background check. This is a little amusing, since, though HR is letting me keep my original hire date, employee ID, etc (which helps for long term benefits), they can't use my original background check - just in case I've gone out and committed a few felonies while I've been away. I'm happy in lots of ways - this is a part time job and I can work all of 12-16 hours of it from home (20 hr part time job), go in on weekends if I have to do extra, and yet still be an at home mother, home business owner, and yet have a little social interaction with other adults and keep a foot in the door.

Is anyone aware of sites like Beliefnet that have quizzes that can assist in recognizing faiths that work for you?

1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just thought I'd let you know that I am reading this. ^_^

     

Post a Comment

<< Home