enter nothing witty here

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I didn't think I missed them so much...

I'm really happy to be back again - I don't know if its the fact that I'm earning a paycheck again, or that I see some output from productivity. Tomorrow will be my first work at home day, then there's the nice three day weekend :)

Things seem to be improving in many ways; my husband and I have been having some great conversations and we've been planning more things.

The girl is rolling from side to side, though she can get really mad when she's on her tummy. She's five months old now, I can barely believe it! The boy is playing on his computer now that he's out of school.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    feel free to come on in and check it out anytime. :)

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    your Blog Site and it is related to the keyword SLOT CAR just like my

     

Post a Comment

<< Home